Happenings with The Gonzalez Five

David, Tina, Philip, Paul & Samuel

Friday, August 1, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

So our older boys went on a plane by themselves for the first time.  I don't know who was more nervous - me or them!  Everything went very smoothly.  We got to the airport on time, everyone from the airline was super friendly and nice.  They even let me go onto the plane to meet the flight attendant (Sarah) and take a picture of her and the boys.  

All and all it was a very good experience.  The boys are at my parents right now getting spoiled rotten as we speak (or as you may be reading this : )

Here are some more pictures from the airport:

Sammy and his "bro-bros"

1 comments:

Heather said...

Wow Tina! Go Mom and go boys! That was brave of you but I am sure this will be a memory they have for life and what a great experience to do it together. I am sure Grandpa and Grandma were happy to see them and Sammy got a little one-on-one time. How fun!